|~ painting by Lori Field ~|
hmmm, first quarter of the 4th year is over. Let's see what's happened here...
Gotta say I'm back in the saddle, working on a total of 22 items:
- The tablecloth dress series started in Spring continued this Summer with #s 3-7. I branched out with my use of vintage tablecloths to other styles of dresses and jackets, some of which I haven't even posted yet, but they are noted on my Clothes for Summer page.
- made a non-tablecloth dress(!), a sheer high-low dress
- made 2 pieces from Tina Givens free on-line patterns: her Plinka Pants and Kika Dress.
- Made 2 pieces from Folkwear Patterns. 1 flop turned Retro Alienwear and 1 cool-looking top thingy.
- Re-rehabbed a few things I hadn't been wearing, and now I like them much better. The baggy jeans and dotted Swiss top.
- Restyled and/or rehabbed 2 dresses, a shirt and an accessory to fit, to look better, you know.
- Painted/ distressed a pair of ebay shoes.