Project Minima:

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow Day(s) in Chicago


~ From My Window ~
~ And Me Not Out in the Snow ~

Yes, it's been snowing here since New Year's Day, I believe.  Or at least it seems like it.  8-10 inches today, on top of 6-8 inches yesterday.  Tomorrow 10 below zero is predicted with 40 below zero windchill.  (you know that 32 is considered freezing here...) 

Ahh, I see I've resorted to blogging about the weather.  full stop.


How about Cat in the Box pictures?

That's my darlin' Albertine in the smallest box she can find

with a painting by my True Love in the background

Is that mundane enough: the weather and kitty pictures?  So much for my first post of the new year.  Now that the pressure's off I can tell you about all the creative stuff I've been up to...next time.

 

6 comments:

  1. Weather and kitties? And a true love's painting in the background. Suits me just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, weather and kitties. Sounds like a perfect set of topics to me. Especially such a lovely sweet-faced kitty as Albertine.

    Keep Warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, isn't she coy? By the way, I'm still snowed in.

      Delete